This is a maintenance release to add feature and/or correct the below mentioned issues.
- When duplicating Scenario, Scenario Manger now copies the TIA data.
- Network Settings default vehicle length now displays the correct value while loading ‘Defaults’ in metric units.
- Synchro displays the offline Bing Maps with or without internet connection.
- The Scenario Comparisons Report now displays scenarios in the same order as the Scenario Manager window.
- In previous versions, HCM 6th Ed Signalized report in .txt format had some alignment issues. That has been corrected.
- Storage Length under HCM 6th TWSC report now displays the correct value in metric units.
- Node numbers are now visible on the Map View upon clicking “Show Node Numbers” under TIA Map Settings.
- The support link within Synchro now navigates to the new support portal.
- When making updates to a file saved on a network server, some users were experiencing slowdowns. This has been corrected.
To get the latest update go here to download - online.trafficware.com/downloads/